Saturday, January 31, 2009

Girl Du`jour (Pt.7)

ROGER, ROGER, ROGER! I'm a big tennis fan and today is the final for the Australian Open. Roger Federer is playing against Rafael Nadal. I just wanted to show my support for the man of my dreams! 8)

(He's so amazingly gorgeous!)

Abk

----

5aled hesitated to continue thinking he'd be going too fast. The only reason he decided to admit how he felt to her now was because earlier that day he had sensed the flirtatious activity they encountered. 5aled paused before saying anything else ..

"5aled ishfeek? Kamel .." Amna's brain froze in a state of awe, the tension rose up her back anxious to know what it was he wanted to tell her.
"Amoon, I would understand if you just wanted to be friends. But I'm just going to spit it out .. Amoon, I really like you and I always have. I have so much love to express to you, because you really are an incredible girl, and-" "But 5alood," She interrupted. He nearly died just hearing the way she said his nickname.
"We just started talking two days ago, don't you think it's a bit fast to be taking it this seriously?"
"True, bs Amoon wallah etha ma7abaitich, I wouldn't be saying this right now. Mn awal ma shiftech, youm salamte 3lay d5alte galbe." Amna looked up to her ceiling, her phone to her ear, and her other hand supporting her neck.
"Ishfeech sikate? Tadreen .. mb 3adla I tell you all this on the phone, lazem achoofech, ishrayech?" Amna sighed, "Umm, okay".
"Inzain, shall we meet up in an hour?" He asked. Amna turned her head to see what time it was, it was 3:00. But still she couldn't leave Al Dana lying restlessly on her bed alone. She was apprehensive, even though she had pretty good skills in perceiving, she was completely unprepared.
"Yeah sure .. I'm guessing Starbucks?" "Ee,"
"Okay then I'll see you there." Al Dana hung up, reached out to her desk to get a post-it and wrote a quick, short letter to Al Dana telling her she could sleep in her house till tomorrow, and she's just going to get some starbucks. She stuck the post-it on the pliable cushion next to Al Dana's head, she could hear her exhale in rhythm, her nose clogged from all the crying. Amna fixed her hair and make-up, ran off quickly to the car, late for her short noticed appointment with 5aled.

While driving, Amna remembered 7amad; and how he was supposed to call but never did. It's been two days after he had sent that message telling her he wanted to talk. She began to daydream, but then snapped herself out of her absentmindedness. Amna quickly turned the leather steering weel to her left that was gripped to the palm of her end, and parked. In the distance she spotted 5aled getting out of his Land Cruiser. She walked over hoping he would see her.
"Oh! There you are .. shlonech Amoona?" He inquired. "6ayba allah ysalmek, what about you?"
"I'm great .." No one was around, at this time people were usually in class or in the Library studying. Starbucks was empty; Amna and 5aled felt free to sit and talk without anyone staring at them in confusion. Amna fixed her shela, wrapping the inky black cloth, outlining her heart-shaped face. "Soooo, what's going on?" She finally got to the point, after 5 minutes of complete and utter silence.
"Well, I think by now we're both pretty aware of our situation. It's only up to us, together to decide what's going to happen." "Well, 5aled .. I honestly don't know what to say,"
"You don't have to say anything!" He shot back, "Just think about it Amna, if you didn't didn't have feelings for me, do you think you would come half way across town just to talk to me?" Amna paused, absorbed what he had said. He was right, she never realized that her feelings for him were this strong and had built up so fast in the duration of two days!
"Damn, I guess you're right .. I never really thought about that .." Her voice descended. "But, this is happening so fast! This whole thing whizzed by be, and I didn't even notice it was so serious." She continued ..
"Exactly. Amoon, take as long as you want. Even if it takes you years to decide, as long as I'm with you at the end." "You're not giving me much of a choice are you?" She chuckled.
"Hehe, even if you reject me, inti lay7een bgalbe." Amna's emotions drowned into her face, her stomach swallowing dozens of butterflies. Her heart sank out of it's place. "5aled, you're killing me," "Ana mayet feech already .." He smiled.
"5aled, I'm going to have to think about this. After my ex, I really didn't want to go through it all with the whole boyfriend business. I had enough after that, bs you're, yo-, you are just perfect." Her eyes twinkled and smiled, her dimple punching a whole through her rosy cheeks. "I5the ra7tich, I don't want you to feel rushed. You're the girl I want to be with, and I'm sure about that .."

Amna died in her own arms hearing the precious words flow out his mouth. She stared at his deep, brown eyes enriching his thick dark eyebrows, down to his sharp, straight cut nose, to his plump lips, crowning the top of his clean goatie. His dark hair curled at a medium hight, and every once in a while he would swipe his fingers through it, and itch his stubble. Amna mesmerized by his flawless looks, the same way he was bedazzled with hers. He took off his off-white Abercrombie sweater, under it a navy blue Ralph Lauren Polo. Amna adored his style, soon realizing how similar it was too 7amad's. Not only the way he dressed, but 5aled's features were almost exactly the same, he just had longer air, and a scruffier look than 7amad did. Was that what she liked the most? That 5aled reminded her of 7amad?

"Amoon, when you make up your mind, call me so we can meet up and talk okay?" "Inshallah," She replied. "Inzain, I have to get going, I'll walk you to your car," "Alright," They got up from the table, the chairs scratching against the floor. They both strolled their way to Amna's Porsche.

"Porsche haaaaa? 7arakaaat 7arakaaaat!" 5aled winked, "It's my brothers," Amna laughed.
"Inzain if you need anything digee 3alay okay Amoona?" She nodded with a slight grin on her face. "Yalla fdeitich, see you later!" Amna stepped into her car foot first, the loud roar of the engine shocked 5aled. She peaked over to see 5aled, and he just stood there and waited for her to leave so he was aware she was safe. Amna headed back home in a rush to cath up on Al Dana. Just as she arrived, she saw 3abdullah walking out of the majlas.

"Amoooooooon 7abeebti, machiftech elyoum! I miss you .." He kissed her cheek. "I miss you too 3abood." Amna hugged her brother tightly.
"Eee 9a7, Amoon .. ish9ayer mn bein A7medoo w Danoo? A7med jani el majlas, 7ada mt'6ayeg mdre mn wishoo." 3abdullah asked, worried. "Mdre wallah ya 3abdullah, they got into a fight 3ala shinoo? Madre."
"Inzain, he wants to see her. Where is she?" "My room .." "Inzain nadeeha,"
Amna ran upstairs to find Al Dana digging her fingers into a large bowl of leftover popcorn. Amna could tell in an instance Al Dana was still upset, she comforted her once again and told her that A7med wanted to see her.

"He's waiting bara3. Ma tabeen itkalmena?" "I'm not in the mood to talk to him,"
"C'mon Danoo, ho na6erlich bara3 yabee ekalmich, shakla mt'6ayeg. E7azen wallah," Amna looked at the window and noticed A7med leaning against his X5. "Ta3alee choofee! Yaksr el 5a6r!!"
"Fineeeeeeeee, okay I'll go talk to him. Bs won't your parents see me?"
"La2 lat5afeen sayarta b3eeda 3an el beit, they're not going to notice."Amna held out her arm for Al Dana to pull herself up. She walked out the house and towards A7med, and Amna stood near the window and watched.

A7med sparked up after seeing Al Dana walking towards him.
"Danoo, please latz3leen .." She could see a twinkle of sorrow in his eyes. "A7med, ana fahma inek it'3ar 3alay, bs mafee da3y itkabr el salfa. I love you, and only you, what don't you understand about that?"
"Amna, ana a3arf and I'm sorry I can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. The slightest things make me jealous and so agitated, I can't help it and you know that!"
"Le daraja inek it'3ar mn 3abood? It's 3ABOOD A7med, why would I ever think of flirting with 3abood! Seriously .. he's my bestfriend's brother." "I know 7ayati, and I'm sorry I over reacted."
He pulled her towards his warm chest and hugged her tight. She rubbed her face, feeling the contours of his 6 pack. He lifted her chin and pecked her nose, she giggled and dropped her face back into his arms.
"7abeebi Dana?" He whispered. "Labayh ya galbe?" "I love you." Al Dana looked up at him, straight into his eyes and answered, "Amoot feek,". He kissed her one more time and let her go back into the house to Amna.

Al Dana slammed the door open to Amna's room.
"Bismallah!" Amna cried. "He's the best thing that's every happened to me, fdeita I love him too much." She dropped herself onto the couch.
"Aaaww, inzain why were you guys fighting?" Amna wanting to find out to go tell 3abdullah.
"The other day, I was talking to him on the phone. I heard your brother singing 3abdulmajeed, and btw 9oota!!! Mashallah it's amazing. So I told A7med that I really liked 3abood's voice and you know how jealous he gets, he spazzed!"
"Just because of 3abood, ishda3wa it's 3abood!" "Exactly, that's what I told him. Anyways, we're fine now!"

Al Dana decided to sleep over. After getting out Monopoly and playing for atleast 2 hours, Amna called up 5aled. Even though she had put all her concentration into winning monopoly, she also thought about what she had to say to 5aled. Her decision was pretty clear to her.

"Halla fdeitech!" He answered without leaving a chance for the phone to ring.
"Soo 5aled, can I see you bukra? To talk, I wanna' clear things out ishway .."
"7a'6er, I'll be anywhere at anytime just for you." He smiled.


12 comments:

  1. Cuuuuute !
    Al Dana Oo Ahmed =]
    Next post yallah !
    Oo Sh9ar eb Hamad why the hell isn't he calling?
    Oo Khaled .. I don't get a nice vibe from him a7s he's weirdo shway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll find out about 7amad soon, stay tuned. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. e ma 7abait khaled.. shda3wa 7abha chethy bser3a!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's g6ri, when he sees a girl that catches his eye he'll never let go :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. waw! i love the detail!
    mashallllllllllaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw chapter 7 is out soooooo mush drama!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. True, alot of drama.
    I cant wait till Pt.8, this post was so long btw;p;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. thaaaaanks! =**
    i'm trying to make part 8 just as long and dramatic :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok 7adha 3ejbatne the story.... 7abait 5alid akthar mn 7mad although 7mad yekser el 5a6ir.....hmmm m7tara ;)))) nxt plz !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. laaaa I'll take that back a7b 7mad shwaya akthar mn 5alid ;)) P.S did I mention inni a7b el g6reyeen theyre handsome shwy ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. ee akeed ishrayech? el ig6eryeen mazyoneen loool :P
    thank yoou :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAINA 7AMAD!? tara I'm liking 7amad.. Khaled is just too Khaled.

    ReplyDelete