Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Salutations?

WELCOME ME!
I jumped right into this blog world, with the freedom to write. I went right ahead and wrote my first story without giving myself a chance to introduce myself.
Heeeeeello readers, I am ABK. Well at least that's who you think I am. I am a young student from G6ar, ya saaaaaalaaaaaam! I love to write no doubt about it. My main goal is trying to keep you hooked on to my stories; cliff hangers are my thing! I try to make my writing as descriptive as possible with the most amount of emotion I could possibly use. I want you to be able to feel like you've stepped into the scene in which your reading and experiencing every ounce of it . To tell you the truth, I'm so into my writing I actually feel like I'm living it. After writing a scene I reread it thinking to myself "Allaaaaaaaaaaayh I wish I had a boyfriend like 7amaaaaaad!". You guys are driving me insane! Your blogs have gotten me so hooked I can't live a day without opening up blogspot! I've been inspired by so many of you, all of your posts are great .. keep up the amazing work everybody and keep writing!

I will never lack in gratitude for your support, I'll always keep you updated. Love you all, oh so very much :*

Your Beloved, Abk xx

P.S. Don't forget my love for fashion. The picture of the Chanel classic is what I call my symbol.


4 comments:

  1. fe wa7da a3arefha her nick name is ABK oo she's from qa6ar..bass 3aysha bel kuwait:P oo i think omha kuwaitiya..her family name tabdii bel Th

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i love ur story .. and i love the fact that ur g6riya .. i have alot of family there but ive never actually been there ..

    if u enjoy reading blogs go check mine out .. ive started a story .. its my first one .. i would love to know what u think of it .. :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE CHANEL EVERYTHING!

    It's good to find a fellow Chanel admirer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just started writing as well - check out my story

    ReplyDelete